Please download the program to find out times and details of the lineup.
How to get to the festival?
Please try to walk, bike, or take public transport to get here. Translink will be running glider services from the city centre to the Stormont Estate- please see fare details here. Translink journey planner here.
If driving, please try to car share. We have limited car parking facilities at Castle Buildings Car Park (roughly 500 spaces – we are expecting 2,000+ people. Please take public transport and car share where possible!). We also have an overflow car park of Dundonald House. You access it via Stoney Road. Please see the embedded links for google maps.
We ask that you are considerate of residents in and around the Stormont Estate and take care not to block driveways if availing of street parking.
You are all warmly invited to Northern Ireland’s first Climate Festival!
In its essence, this will be a celebration of climate action – mixing joy with community power! The community centred ethos of the festival is that it is inviting to all – going beyond the climate bubble, activists and experts.
So join us for a day of craic, community and celebration of climate action!
There’ll be musicians, comedians, performers, artists and much more to entertain the whole family and spread the joy. And of course, lots of delicious food vendors serving up plant-based goodness.
This is a family-friendly event and there will be a whole host of musicians, performers, artists, comedians, local business and enviro group stalls & activities. We are dreaming big!
Best of all? It’s free to attend – so bring all your friends and family!
“The Climate is hot, but this is hotter!”
Venue: Stormont Estate
Date: Sunday 19 September 2021
Times: 12 – 7pm
** We want this event to be as inclusive and fun as possible for everyone! So if you have any access requirements, please get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your free tickets here:
OFFICIAL COVID-19 NOTICE FOR THE CLIMATE CRAIC FESTIVAL
At Climate Craic, we recognise the need to follow current public health guidelines in order to keep all of our staff, volunteers, and festival-goers safe. As a result of this, we are pleased to announce that our festival will be delivered in accordance with all of the relevant COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines.
Our organisers have completed the relevant WHO risk assessments and will be taking precautions to ensure there is very little or no risk of transmission at this event. To facilitate this, please take note of the following measures and advice.
- Social distancing (1.5m) is encouraged throughout the festival. This will be facilitated by our stewards, especially in high traffic areas, such as the stages, entries, exits, and catering facilities. As this is a voluntary-led festival, we need the conscious effort of festival goers to prevent crowds forming in front of stages or queues. Please respect one another and stewards. Let’s keep each other safe with a 1.5m distance from people outside your bubble and avoid crowding.
- Where social distancing is not possible, please wear a facial coverings*. For example, if areas do become crowded despite steward and public attempts. (*unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask for a prolonged period.)
- This event will be ticketed to facilitate public health measures. Please ensure upon arrival that you have your ticket and proof of double vaccination (a vaccine card or photo of your card will be sufficient). If you do not have evidence of receiving two vaccinations, proof of a negative lateral flow test taken within 24 hours or less of arrival will be required prior to admission to the festival.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at several points throughout the venue; we encourage you to sanitise your hands prior to entering the venue, eating, drinking, or participating in workshops.
- Please do not attend this event if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been advised to isolate.
- We will have personnel from St. John’s Ambulance in attendance if you require medical attention or advice.
- By attending this event, you automatically consent to your information being utilised by the NHS’ ‘Track and Trace’ programme and will be alerted in case of close contact with an active case.
Free Lateral Flow Tests can be ordered here: www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
If you have any questions or require any further information, you can contact us via our social media pages, or email us at email@example.com.